Your new company
Hays Legal have partnered with leading investment company, undergoing significant growth in their funds business. Since its launch in 2010, the company has grown to capture a primary portion of the Australian market share, with 60+ products on offer.
Your new role
This role will see you assisting with fund establishment, structuring and management, managing the due diligence process and preparing offer documents, PDS review, liaising with regulators, negotiating commercial contracts and agreements, reviewing advertising and marketing material, assisting the organisations compliance team, and keeping up to date with regulatory reforms and changes.
What you'll need to succeed
- You will be a motivated and passionate lawyer with a strong skill-set in and knowledge of funds management law.
- 5-8 years' post-qualification experience.
- Experience with ETF's, superannuation and/or platforms will be highly regarded.
- Australian legal qualifications and a current Australian practising certificate.
- You will need strong knowledge of Corporations Act Chapter 5C & 7.
What you'll get in return
In return, you will join a growing organisation, known for their dynamic and innovative products. You will have the chance to work closely with all business functions and executive. This is a greenfields role, so you will have the chance to 'make it your own'. There is competitive remuneration on offer and a great work-life balance (with the opportunity to work from home).
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV (in MS word format), or email [email protected] or call Caitlin on (02) 9049 6961 now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2485822