System and Solutions Architect (Java, Pega, BPM, CRM)
WHY YOU'D BE KEEN TO APPLY
- Senior client facing role with full ownership of projects
- Enthusiastic, focused technical consulting team to work with
- Competitive salary and a great employee equity scheme on offer
This is a successful consultancy business that counts over 5,000 staff globally. Their offices are located in the US, Europe and the APAC region. The HQ is based in the States. Founded over forty years ago, this business offers a successful track record that is second to none. They are a leader when it comes to developing and deploying robust software for CRM, digital process automation and business process management. They are truly a 'gold' name that is well worth adding to your CV. The collective experience of the team provides a unique mix of technology and domain knowledge across a range of major industries, including financial services, telecommunications, government, transportation and utilities. They are focus high-performing, highly skilled teams on challenging missions. They enjoy building simple solutions to complex problems, putting their skills, agility and adaptive nature to the test. They are always on the look-out for new team members who have what it takes to make the impossible seem easy.
It is a flexible and self-managed environment, where everyone is expected to take full ownership of their projects, their clients and make it all a success. The clients are well known brands and are based all across the globe, so flexibility and ability to travel (if and when required and possible) are an essential part of this role.
The APAC Consulting and Engineering team within this business counts circa 300 staff, and this is the team that you'll be joining if successful. This is a permanent role that would best fit a very seasoned Software Engineer / System and Solutions Architect. You will be working directly with clients to consult on, define, and develop high-quality SaaS software for CRM, digital process automation and business process management purposes.
- 8-10+ years in a similar Senior Consulting Java Developer /System Solutions Architect role using Pega (preferred but not mandatory); WebSphere and/ or WebLogic, J2EE (JSP, Servlets, EJB, XML, Java), .Net, Oracle, DB2, and MS/SQL etc
- Demonstrated knowledge of and applicability of Object-Oriented techniques and principles
- Previous experience building and implementing model-driven, enterprise-level business solutions and applications
- Strong track record in a similar Senior Technical Consultant / Consulting Solutions Architect role engaging with customers directly and delivering robust software solutions
- TOGAF and/ or Agile Certifications
- Experience working in a mature Agile/Scrum setting
- Ability and motivation to work both independently and as part of a dynamic team
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Great verbal and written communication and active listening skills
- A strong individual and team work ethic
PACKAGE AND BENEFITS ON OFFER
- Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across all the categories of products
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- An innovative, inclusive, Agile, flexible and fun working environment
- Competitive global benefits program inclusive of pay + bonus incentive and an employee equity in the company
To apply please send your resume to Aksana Rusakova at Halcyon Knights on [email protected]. Please attach a cover letter outlining your relevant skills, salary expectations and availability.
JOB REF # 56514
Director - NZ
022 500 70 35