- Prestigious fund manager | Melbourne CBD
- Multifaceted investment operations role | 14 month contract
- Collaborative, inclusive and supportive work environment
Our client is a leading Funds Management business and currently is seeking a Senior Investment Operations Analyst to join the team.
Reporting into the Head of Investment Operations, your role is to help with managing and overseeing the custodian across investment funds and mandates.
In this exciting and diverse role you will be responsible for overseeing:
- Transaction management, data and collateral management;
- Corporate actions, reconciliation of data, holdings and bank details
- Pricing, valuations, issuing and monitoring of calls, and collateral reporting;
- Managing instructions to custodians; and
- Contribute towards projects, improvement and development of investment processes and performance.
Technical Skills & Qualifications required include:
- Finance/Business degree; post-graduate qualifications will be highly regarded
- More than 5 years’ experience in investment operations (trade executions and settlements, pricing and valuations, and reconciliations experience a must) from a funds management or custodian background
- Exposure to multiple asset classes including equities, fixed income, OTC derivatives, money market instruments is ideal
- Strong experience across third party data and pricing vendors, and exposure to multiple portolio management systems
- Collateral management, applications and redemptions experience would be beneficial
- An understanding of Australian and global investment markets/instruments, regulations and governance requirements
- Proven stakeholder management and problem-solving abilities, with good leadership skills and
- Strong Excel/Word skills and very strong attention to detail.
Working in a small yet dynamic team environment, you will gain exposure to multiple facets of the business and funds operations.
You will be a dependable team player, a self-starter with a natural passion for financial markets and managed funds. The ideal candidate will have previous investment operations experience from a funds management or custody background and will have the ability to work independently in a time critical and high-performing environment.
If you are interested in learning more about this position, please contact Nupur Gill at Kaizen Recruitment on 03 9111 0128 or apply via the attached link.