- 3 month contract to commence ASAP - seeking Senior Internal Comms Advisor
- Working at a Bank with a difference, where internal comms is at the heart
- You must have a high level of experience working in similar internal comms role
About the Company:
This is a Bank with a difference, with the Head office in Melbourne Centre. The organisation are steering away from being a corporate institution, to reinvent and to really do the things that will liberate Australians to help them get ahead with their finances.
About the role and experience required:
This is a 3 month contract, reporting to the Senior Manager, Internal Communications. You will be joining a well-respected function within the organisation and be part of a team that go above and beyond to deliver initiatives and are true ambassadors for the organisation.
Your role is to help the CEO, Executive team and Business leaders communicate strategy, goals and results to the business. You will be a guardian of the brand experience internally and act as the senior communication advisor to the CEO on all things internal communications.
In a nutshell your main focuses will include internal communications advice, strategic planning and management, writing professional level communications and owning the business's core communications channels and training and coaching to support Executives and business leaders to communicate effectively across the enterprise.
- At least 10 years communications experience including specific corporate internal communications in a senior role
- Excellent Stakeholder management skills with experience advising senior executives and/or CEO on communication
- Experienced and engaging writer with a flair for writing with a creative 'cheeky' tone of voice.
- Tertiary qualifications in Communication, Public Relations or related field required.
If you are interested in this opportunity, you have the skills and experience required AND you can start immediately then please hit APPLY!
Or you can email your CV direct to Sarah Wilson (account manager marketing and communications) at Bluefin Resources.