WHAT WE DO
Calibre Group, which includes Calibre and Diona is a diversified Professional Services and Construction specialist. We provide a broad scope of engineering, consulting, construction, project delivery and management services across Australia and New Zealand.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
We are looking for a talented and experienced Senior People and Capability Business Partner to be part of our high performing team based in either our North Sydney or Baulkham Hills office. This role will support our Construction team and is a hands on operational role where you will partner with Leaders across the business to implement our people strategy.
This is a national role where you will be responsible for all HR activities for our Construction team in the NSW, QLD, VIC and SA. This is a true Generalist role where you will have the ability to work in many aspects of HR. Whether you are coaching our managers on performance and talent management, dealing with ER issues or managing the annual performance cycle and succession planning processes, no two days will be the same. You will be passionate about delivering a high quality HR service and will have;
- Previous experience in a BP role with experience working in the Construction environment
- Strong ER background
- Formal qualifications in Human Resources or equivalent experience
- Broad experience in the provision of generalist HR support
- Exceptional planning, decision making and problem-solving ability
- Excellent communications skills with a demonstrated ability to be able to influence across a broad range of people and teams
- Ability to work autonomously whilst being an active member of the wider HR team.
- Ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment
As our most valuable asset, we invest in our employees’ personal and professional growth. We provide a range of benefits, including ongoing professional development, on the job training, study support, leadership and management programs, competitive remuneration packages, generous employee referral incentives and a host of health and wellbeing benefits to help you thrive in our team.
If you want to join the Calibre team APPLY NOW contact the Talent Acquisition Team on 07 3895 3444 for more information.