Senior Hairdresser - Kenmore & Milton
We are seeking a FULL TIME (38 hours per week) Senior Stylist. The ideal candidate must be a qualified Hairdresser with at least 5 years experience.
We offer you great benefits but also more importantly great job satisfaction and security.
We are sure you will agree a great salon starts with a great team. We focus on having a good working environment which will inspire you to be the best you can. Working at Epic we know you will enjoy the strong team environment.
What is important to you?
* At least 5 years industry experience
* A genuine desire to look after our guests through service recommendations, home hair care and treatment services
* The ability to work in a dynamic and busy salon environment
* A willing and positive attitude
We don't just say we will train you, we actually do. The products we use are Goldwell, KMS, American Crew, Kerastase and Kerasilk. We know changing the colour you are familiar with using can be daunting, we will support you every step of the way. Goldwell is a great colour with amazing support from their education team. Together with them, we can help you transition fast.
Work/life balance is really important. All of our courses and Training is done during the day and in salon time.
Training - Do as much or as little as you like.
Team Epic all participate in the Goldwell Master Colourist Courses. Did you know Epic Hair Designs has more master colourist's than any other salon in Australia?
Remember all courses are in salon time and funded by Epic. Also work at a pace which is comfortable for you. Let us know how much you want to do and that is how we will base your training plan.
Be a part of Brisbane's fastest growing salon chain.
Our salons are modern, spacious and positioned in excellent locations and through constant marketing quickly establish a loyal clientele base. We are a friendly and forward thinking team who enjoy what we do and care about the needs of our clients. Each member of our team is appreciated for their contribution to the business and treated as such.
Epic Staff Benefits like no other.
We have worked hard to give more value to our employees when working with us. Some of these include:
- Commission/Bonuses - Paid WEEKLY
- All of your own cuts and colours included.
- All training in salon time and all academy courses paid for by us. You will be a Master Colourist in no time.
- Corporate Super Plan. A super plan to give you the opportunity to earn more in your super fund for when you retire.
- Discounted Gym Membership at Goodlife, Free Goodlife active pack, free quarterly progress review with a PT, 7 days free when you start with Epic..
------ WE CARE ABOUT OUT TEAM -----
If you think your the next addition to the EPIC family then apply today, we would love to hear from you!
Check out this link for more information. http://epichairdesigns.com.au/article/working-for-an-epic-team: