NGIS is a leading dedicated Geospatial consulting company. We are driven to work with our clients to provide innovative and effective geospatial solutions and we partner with what we believe are the leading geospatial technology vendors globally including Google. We live and breathe geospatial and our team includes geospatial experts, data scientists, software engineers and machine learning experts.
At NGIS, everybody contributes and works together to constantly push the limits to build something great. The pace is fast, the work is innovative and this allows everyone the opportunity to explore new roles and responsibilities.
Our team is able to get involved with a diverse range of projects, work with clients across many industries and lend their skills and expertise to projects and initiatives that have an amazing impact on the world we live in.
We are looking for people who bring ideas to the table, aren’t afraid to take initiative, can offer a helping hand to their colleagues when it's needed, provide thought leadership on geospatial innovations and care deeply about our values and philosophies.
What to expect when you join our team:
- You will make a difference through involvement in NGIS’ environmental, social, sustainable and Indigenous initiatives.
- You will be part of a team that loves to have fun, be innovative and do well in all areas of the organisation, including opportunities to work among NGIS’ different brands.
- You will have the perk of learning from and receiving official accreditation from industry leading technology providers.
- You will enjoy flexible working arrangements.
- You will have autonomy. What we can promise is opportunities, it will be up to you to make the most of them.
We want a brilliant Senior GIS Analyst to join our team to help lead the design and delivery of solutions to our clients. As a Senior GIS Analyst you will be part of a senior delivery team that drives the approach we take, the technology we implement and the projects we deliver across a range of industries including mining, sustainability, agriculture, transport and utilities. Along with having the opportunity to scope and design projects you will be working with an amazing team of GIS professionals.
This is a senior role that will offer significant opportunities. Our clients require that we are thought leaders, innovative, professional and creative with the advice we offer and the solutions we deliver. You will need to have the following:
- 10+ years experience in GIS or a related field
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong Esri Experience (Desktop, Pro, Enterprise)
- FME Experience
- Experience with other geospatial software (Google, Geocortex, Open Source)
The following skills will also be highly regarded:
- Experience with cloud technology
- Esri Enterprise design and installation
- Remote sensing and data science
- Previous consultancy experience
- Experience with team management
We are passionate, unified and professional. We are an impact focused business both in what we deliver for our clients and the projects we choose to support. We care about making a positive impact in the world. We use software and data to tackle issues such as sustainable development, biodiversity and conservation, preservation of Indigenous rights and interests, climate change and disaster risk reduction.