We have an excellent position for an experienced Geologist with a broad geological skill set to join an oil and gas exploration and production company with assets across Australia, New Zealand and SE Asia.
You will be involved in a wide range activities such as;
- Subsurface and geological analysis to include well and log analysis, mapping, stratigraphic correlations and well planning.
- Non operated Joint Venture project management and monitoring.
- New ventures analysis
- Data Management and loading. Well and seismic database management
- Software and licensing management
- Support Annual reserves assessment process
- Preparation of maps and diagrams to support internal and external reporting
- Technical presentations and production of supporting technical information
Qualifications and Experience
- Tertiary qualification in Geology
- Familiarity with technical software packages such as Kingdom and Petrosys
- New Ventures screening experience - technical and commercial
- GIS and Mapping experience
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work proactively and independently and work within a small multifunctional team environment.
You must have working rights for Australia - only Permanent Residents or Citizens of Australia will be considered.