Senior Futsal Duty Manager
This role is responsible for the delivery of structured and organised futsal competitions for seniors which promotes sportsmanship, fun and excellence in skills for players and coaches. The league’s primary purpose is a social one, however the competition is divided in two to create proper competition. The person in this role is an excellent communicator, collaborative and actively demonstrate the spirit of a community soccer club. They are well organised, demonstrate initiative and naturally develop trust and well-respected relationships.
The person is responsible for Duty Managing Senior Futsal midweek (Wednesday evening), and, where unable to do so ensure another Duty Manager is appropriately trained to manage the venue and competition. This role could lead to further Duty Management roles for outdoor soccer during the season (Saturday and Sunday) and further such roles with Junior Futsal (Friday, Saturday, Sunday).
• Organise Senior futsal teams and competitions
• Input scores and information into SportsTG
• Facilitate two weeks of finals for each season as well as organisation of first-place trophies
• Develop fixtures using SportsTG, amend when necessary and input scores
• Manage and respond to AUFL emails
• Bank the senior futsal funds and organise referee payments
• Ensure all teams are up-to-date on deposits and fines.
• Market futsal competitions to the local community, schools and actively engage potential players