Senior Fund Accountant
Your role will encompass all facets of the calculation of net asset values on a variety of private equity funds. You will be responsible for providing accounting services in line with client's business needs, procedures, applicable accounting standards, to meet the client service agreements.
A privately owned, Sydney CBD-based financial services provider with over 75 years’ experience in the international finance market.
- Maintain and control the general ledger and various sub-ledgers
- Prepare financial statements, footnotes and partner capital statements
- Prepare trial balances and work paper product
- Process standard and complex bookkeeping entries
- Involved within a full scope of transaction activities including full cycle accounting
- Prepare financial data analysis
- Review private equity fund agreements
- Participate in the implementation of fund structures onto the accounting system
- Monitor compliance of various agreements with clients, including the Service Level Agreement
- Operate as a contact point for clients; able to respond to and resolve queries or escalate where necessary
- Act as a liaison with various internal /external parties – i.e. auditors, legal counsel
- Assist in client audit procedures
- Prepare and analyse complex Excel spreadsheets
- Business, technical & commercial expertise
- CA or CPA qualified
- 2 years relevant experience
- Excellent problem solving & analytical skills Problem solving
- Client/Business relationship management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Central CBD location
- A challenging and rewarding role in an award-winning global business.
- Opportunities for personal and professional career development.
- Great working environment, competitive salary and benefits, and opportunities for educational support.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Mackenzie Price on +61 2 8292 2239