An experienced Senior Financial Accountant to advise the business regarding investments, report costs and productivity, analysing and reporting margins, reporting expenditures, and offering financial recommendations
Our client is one of Australia’s leading and largest industrial tools wholesaler and retailer. A multi-million-dollar family owned and operated business offering industry and product experience to provide customers the best and right product options.
Established in 2001, the business has experienced an exponential growth phase with more stores due to open across four states within Australia and who employ over 500+ staff.
- Preparation of the management accounts
- Preparing and recording asset, liability, revenue, and expenses entries by compiling and analysing account information.
- Summarising financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss, and other statements.
- Producing payroll by initiating computer processing; printing checks, verifying finished product. Completing external audit by analysing and scheduling general ledger accounts; providing information for auditors.
- Ensure compliance with governing laws and regulations across all financial areas of the organisation
- Oversee debtors' ledger and liaise with Heads to ensure income is collected in a timely manner
- Senior qualified or newly qualified CA/CPA or equivalent
- Experience of financial accounting and reporting under Australian Accounting Standards
- Exposure to external reporting and relationships including ATO/ASIC/Auditors/Tax
- Experienced and comfortable working to reporting deadlines.
- Comfortable managing demands of multiple stakeholders in a matrix organisation
- Competitive remuneration package commensurate with experience and market
- Opportunity to join a fast-growing market leader in their field
- You will have exposure to dealing with various internal and external stakeholders that will build your business partnering skills.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Sheena Borbe on +61 2 8292 2027