- $105k - $120k + Super
- 12 month contract with a view of going permanent
- Macquarie Park
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly regarded professional service group with a high performing team. This long established organisation is constantly reinventing itself to remain at the forefront of their industry, and has a reputation for hiring top quality people, encouraging continual individual career growth and development.
Due to ongoing expansion of the finance function, they are looking to recruit a technical and inspiring Senior Financial Accountant to join their finance team. Reporting to the Group Financial Controller, your responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of half-yearly and annual statutory accounts
- Complex group consolidations
- Tax compliance - BAS, FBT and income tax
- Partnering with external auditors
- Process improvements and recommendations
- Stakeholder engagement and business partnering
To be considered for this excellent opportunity, you will be CA/CPA qualified and have a minimum of 3-4 years’ post qualification experience, ideally with a combination of chartered and commerce (open on industry). You must also have excellent communication and stakeholder engagement skills, a solid technical knowledge, and the desire to progress your career.
To apply for this role, please email your resume to [email protected] quoting reference number YC7080 or for additional information, please call Yang Chen on (02) 8274 0206.