GPJ is Australia’s leading experience agency. We believe how your brand communicates is not built around what you say; it is in the experiences that you create and share with customers. It is not about above and below the line advertising, nor is it about online and offline communications; it is about developing memorable and inspired experiences.
About The Role
The anticipated salary range for this position is $90,000 - $110,000.
As Senior Event Producer, your responsibilities will include:
- Day-to-day management of the account including a strong knowledge of the client contract and account details
- Facilitating communication between the client and the project delivery team
- Assisting in the writing of reverse briefs, proposals, content and debriefs
- Nurturing, developing and driving client service
- Ensuring projects are delivered to the highest standard, budgets are met and expectations exceeded
- Acting as gatekeeper of information on the account i.e. brand books, products, market segment data and research
- Driving the concept and proposal post brief
- In conjunction with the creative services team, designing and leading the team in the development of project content
- Being involved with strategy, research and planning during concept development
- Managing overall project elements
- Preparation and review of schedules, budgets and critical paths
- Onsite client, team and supplier management
- Organising and leading the post project debrief internally and with the client
- Contributing to strategic discussions and articulate ideas in a clear concise manner
You will have:
- A minimum of eight years’ production experience in corporate production, theatre and live entertainment
- Minimum of five years’ experience in a Senior Event Producer role
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Excellent understanding of conflict resolution and management
- A decisive-mind, be a clear thinker with a focus on detail and be process oriented
- Excellent cultural knowledge
- Knowledge and understanding of the industry including venues, hospitality, entertainment etc.
Why Join GPJ?
We don’t produce events for thousands of people, we curate thousands of personalised experiences. Our clients are diverse and the projects we work on are varied and exciting - from huge B2B conferences to spectacular opening ceremonies, and product launches to intimate networking events.
Whatever the project, we aim to give people the “feels” to ensure they leave our experiences inspired, empowered and hungry for more.
The agency is growing and is an exciting place to be as we flex our strategic, technology and creative chops.
We are underpinned by a collaborative culture. We are creative, pro-active thinkers who are passionate about, and committed to, delivering excellent results for our clients, helping to deliver ground-breaking work.
Whilst we expect you to deliver the requirements of your job, we genuinely don’t look to confine you into a specific function and marrying title. Everyone’s point of view is welcome and an entrepreneurial drive with a quizzical mind is encouraged.
If this sounds like the gig for you, please apply. We would love to hear from you!