We are looking to hire a full time, experienced Senior Event Manager to work across the Pedestrian Group titles and clients.
The responsibilities of this role include:
- Responsible for the planning, managing and high-quality delivery of a diverse range of events on behalf of Pedestrian Groups clients.
- Executing both internal and client campaigns including collaborating with senior stakeholders in defining project scope through creative execution, KPIs, deliverables, resource allocation and budgeting.
- Advising clients as to options and best approaches for creative elements of production.
- Ongoing management of building a new client database, pitching creative concepts and execution of campaigns at a leadership level.
- Have a strong understanding of the industry for engaging Pedestrian audiences digitally and bring creative approaches to keep the event program fresh and relevant and make sure the content translates for our audiences.
- Management of internal and external event resources to execute and deliver on the event strategy.
- Development of local event programs and strategies
- Provide support and training to both senior and junior members of the Studio team.
- Maintain profitable budgeting KPIs from accrual to reconciliation & monthly reporting on financials.
To succeed in this role you will require the following:
- Minimum of 5+ years of leader experience in international & local event execution (experience in multi-faceted roles will be viewed favourably
- Excellent creative skills – with a high degree of literacy on key Adobe Suite products (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Proven strong digital client and event background.
- Strong proven experience in managing agencies and teams including outsourced event and production vendors to ensure they execute the events of Pedestrian & Client standards.
- Demonstrated and proven track record in managing multiple projects with conflicting priorities and deadlines.
- Exceptional ability to project manage, conceptualise, theme and brief stakeholders on events.
- Experience in working across multiple stakeholders such as sales, services, marketing, digital and social, data and analytics with real examples of how you have executed this within an organisation.
- Ability to think creatively outside the box for a varied client database
- Previous experience is essential in large scale events
Location: Wentworth Avenue, Surry Hills, Sydney
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $72,000.00 – $82,000.00 per year