- Be part of a strong technical team, supporting large digital transformation
- Utilise technical acumen and experience to help refine the modern workplace
Senior EUC Engineer
O365 | Azure | SCCM | Active Directory
We seek an experienced Senior EUC Engineer looking to take the next step into a technical leadership role.
Our key client is a major Australian retail brand, undergoing signification digital transformation and core modernisation. Through this, they seek an experienced Senior EUC Engineer to help provide technical leadership, hands-on capability, and subject matter expertise in uplifting their EUC services and technologies.
As the Senior EUC Platform Lead/Engineer, you will:
- Lead the engineering capability of EUC Devices and IT services
- Provide technical ownership and L3 support for EUC Services and technologies
- Provide technical SME advice for various business project activities
- Manage, maintain and improve core infrastructure services
- Develop and implement EUC roadmap and strategies
To be successful in this role you will need:
- At least 3-5 years of experience as a Senior EUC Engineer/Technical Lead in an Enterprise environment
- Demonstrated SME expertise in O365, Azure, SCCM, Active Directory, Collaboration tools, Video Conferencing tech, EUC hardware, and Mobile Device Management
- Solid understanding of ITIL processes and principles including policy management.
- Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- High attention to detail
If this sounds like your next role, please click on APPLY or you may send your CV direct to [email protected] for immediate consideration.
PR/Citizen Applicants only at this time
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted