Overlooked and undervalued? Get out from behind your desk and join a firm that will let you get involved at the pointy end. Above industry salary
Working as part of this multidiscipline team you will be responsible for creative first-principal engineering approaches to evolving innovative solutions. Working as a close 'alliance partner' with your clients you will be instrumental in identifying direct and indirect cost-benefits of sustainability through a process of identifying potential project-specific synergies combined with representation of complex concepts into simple pieces.
Positioned at the forefront of sustainability this consultancy takes a refreshingly positive approach to engineering design and truly believes that 'going green' and commercial expediency can happily coexist.
Over the last several years they have developed a strong and solid team of dedicated loyal and happy people committed to an exciting future. A position exists for an ESD Engineer who can share the same energy enthusiasm and values as the company and its team.
It is essential that you have;
- Tertiary qualifications in Building Design / Building Science; experience using relevant software modelling packages.
- Strong technical ability to manage NABERS and Green Star opportunities and requirements through the design construction and commissioning phases while managing time budgets and quality outcomes.
- Strong ability and experience at selling and delivering consulting services in the sustainable property sector.
- Experience in working efficiently and effectively with cross discipline and integrated teams
- Excellent career growth and development path
- Generous salary package (industry top end)
- Committed and hardworking team
HOW TO APPLY
• Click Apply Button
• Call Mahlah Ludekens 07 3231 0201 or 0403 951 110
• Email [email protected]
As a Building Services recruitment specialist with 17 years in the industry, I know what it takes to match the right person with the right opportunity. If this role isn't quite what you're looking for, get in touch anyway. I'll be happy to discuss the market and what may be out there for you now.