Are you a Senior Environmental Advisor looking for the next step in your career? This is your chance to join a growing ASX-listed mining company with a portfolio of copper projects in WA. This is a permanent contract on an 8:6 FIFO roster!
About the role:
As the Senior Environmental Advisor you will be responsible for restarting an operation that has been in care and maintenance stages, including all of the usual aspects of Environmental Management - compliance, developing systems, monitoring, reporting, waste management, inspections and rehabilitation. This role reports directly to the Environmental Superintendent.
- Competitive salary package depending on experience with the opportunity for bonuses once the project hits production phase
- 8 days on, 6 days off comfortable and family-friendly roster
- Gain experience in a growing mining company with uncapped potential
- FIFO out of Perth
- Proven experience in senior roles and mine site experience
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Environmental Science or equivalent
- Experience with smaller mining operations
- Leadership experience i.e. mentoring, coaching and guiding fellow colleagues
- Flexible in approaches to solving environmental management issues
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously or part of a team
- A thorough understanding of regulatory requirements
- Highly organised individual
- The ability to multitask and prioritise various projects simultaneously in an effective and efficient manner
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with a GIS packages
If you are currently an experienced Environmental Advisor and considering a change or simply curious to hear about other opportunities within Perth WA, contact Elana 0413 060 754 (call/text) or email a copy of your CV to [email protected]
Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.