Senior Engagement Officer (Emergency Operations)
Department of Agriculture and Fisheries / Brisbane
- Temporary full time until 30/06/2020.
- Salary in the range of $93,895 to $100,287 per annum excluding superannuation.
- Generous superannuation.
What you will do:
- Develop and support training, stakeholder engagement and communication activities, including the preparation of engagement plans from inception to approval, implementation and evaluation.
- Undertake independent activities and use discretionary judgement to ensure program deliverables are achieved in terms of stakeholder relationships.
- Coordinate and manage stakeholder training both internal and external.
- Establish required communication with stakeholder groups, organisations and government agencies, and providing authoritative advice and support.
- Prepare training, communication and engagement materials, general correspondence and briefing notes related to events and activities to improve biosecurity response operations.
- Under limited direction, negotiate and communicate with designated stakeholder groups on behalf of the program area/agency within department guidelines
- Prepare a range of documents, processes, procedures and stakeholder resources that support biosecurity response operations both internally and externally related to communication and engagement functions.
- Contribute to the development of team planning processes and the maintenance and evaluation of policies, procedures and systems needed to ensure effective stakeholder engagement practices and outcomes across the program
For further information about this position and details on how to apply, please visit the Queensland Government Smart Jobs and Careers website www.smartjobs.qld.gov.au.
Closing Date/ Job Ad Reference
Friday, 4 October 2019 / QLD/323931/19