Your new company
My client is a specialist in Building Services focusing mainly within the Fit Out space where they have carved out a great reputation for themselves, delivering on a dynamic and alternative approach to their consultative business. With long term growth ambition they are now looking to recruit a Senior Electrical Engineer to join the team based in Melbourne's CBD.
Your new role
To be successful in this role you will have experience in the design and documentation of Electrical Systems within commercial buildings for high end fit outs, data centres and Plant upgrades. This will include Power distribution, Lighting, Access Control, CCTV, UPS, Structured Cabling plus more. You will undertake full and comprehensive client briefs and work with not only external stakeholders but the internal Project Managers throughout the design/development and approval process of projects. Ideally you will have worked in a consultancy environment delivering high end Engineering capabilities for a minimum of 6 years. This role reports directly to the Electrical Director and gives growth opportunity for the right candidate.
What you'll need to succeed
- Minimum of a Bachelors Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Knowledge and understanding around the Australian Building Code, OH&S Compliance, NABERs and Greenstar
- Exposure to the Fit Out side of the industry is preferred
- Being able to complete all design facets and be confident in presenting this to multiple clients with an understanding of different Engineering disciplines
- Experience working with multiple internal and external stakeholders
- Sound interpersonal skills with written and verbal communication at a high level
What you'll get in return
You will work with a forward thinking business who thrive on an innovative culture which has stemmed from their Engineers and Project Managers all the way to Senior Management. You will be offered a job within a high performing team with a very competitive salary to match the level of responsibility required. This is a long term position where you can really grow and add value to not only the business but clients across VIC, An opportunity not to be missed.
What you need to do now
If you are interested in the position, please send your Resume to [email protected] or call Sam Hull on 0423456197 for a confidential discussion.
LHS 297508 #2485366