Goodstart is Australia’s largest early learning provider. As a not–for–profit social enterprise, we exist purely to improve the lives of Australia’s children and their families. Our people are our foundation, together we are working to ensure children have the learning, development and wellbeing outcomes they need for school and life.
Job description: Goodstart Early Learning – Thornlie
We’re Goodstart – a not-for-profit with a vision for Australia’s children to have the best possible start in life. We’re Australia’s largest early learning and care provider, and our people are passionate about the benefits of early learning.
This is a permanent full time position for 38 hours per week.
You will work join the Centre Leadership Team and closely with the Centre Director to coach and mentor the room’s educators to deepen their understanding and implementation of the early years learning framework (EYLF), to ensure positive outcomes for children.
This role is your first step to becoming a leader in the centre and through to future opportunities and growth.
About Our Centre & This Opportunity :
* Nursery to Kindergarten
* 81 Licensed Places
* Centre Operates 6:30AM – 6:00PM
* Collaborate with other Educational Leaders to maximise knowledge and wisdom
* Join the Centre Leadership Team and collaborate to create amazing Learning Outcomes
* Pathway to future opportunities
* Outdoor Early Learning Environment with focus on environment & sustainability
* Strong focus on deepening relationships between the centre & community.
* Diploma level early childhood qualification (or higher) OR ACECQA approved equivalent
* Hold a current First Aid qualification
* Experience in delivering a high quality program and practice
* Have a comprehensive knowledge of early childhood education
* Experience in Leading change in Education
You Will Help Achieve This By:
* Plan and implement innovative and high-quality educational programs for each individual child
* Lead, mentor and support the centre team to deliver high quality education
* Help to develop and maintain strategies and processes to ensure continuous improvement of education practice is delivered to the centre
* Ensure learning and development is aligned with the Early Years Learning Framework and the National Quality Standards
* Build and maintain strong, positive relationships with families, children and the centre team
What Goodstart Can Offer You:
* We pay highly competitive salaries above the national award rates
* Pathway to becoming an Assistant Director
* Regular training and mentoring by our Practice Improvement Leads
* Comprehensive Induction Program
* Employee benefits that range from childcare discounts, discounted travel, insurance, and technology
* Career opportunities and paid learning and development
* Purchased additional annual leave
* Friendly and support team with large national head office support
* Ongoing professional development and opportunities which include overseas study tours, secondments to rural communities and up skilling programs
Contact Dim at Goodstart Recruitment for any questions: [email protected]
For more information on what a career at Goodstart might look like, visit https://www.goodstart.org.au/about-us/careers-and-training
To apply for the role please ‘Apply Now’
Goodstart is committed to child safety, with a zero tolerance of child abuse, and expect all our employees to reflect this
Posting Notes: THORNLIE, PERTH || WA || Australia (AU) || WA - Region 50 || || Diploma - Children's Services or equiv || Full-Time