Senior Educator- Goodstart Richlands
Goodstart is Australia’s largest provider of early learning and care. Founded with a vision for all Australia’s children to have the best possible start in life, as a not-for-profit social enterprise, we exist purely to improve the lives of Australia’s children and their families. We are entirely Australian owned employing over 15,000 people, and caring for over 71,000 children.
Goodstart Early Learning have a wonderful and rewarding position available for an experienced senior educatorto join our team at Goodstart Richlands. This centre is part of a unique initiative being run by Goodstart offering an intensive, integrated approach to Enhancing Children’s Outcomes (EChO).
What is EChO?
Our EChO initiative is a targeted approach within Goodstart’s Social Inclusion Strategy that builds on our universally available early learning and care programs. The approach uses an Enhanced Service Delivery Model to provide wrap around intensive and sustainable resources to Goodstart Early Learning centres located in communities where children are more vulnerable to poor outcomes.
About our Centre:
- We are an enhancing children outcomes (ECHO) centre
- Age appropriate play spaces and equipment
- All rooms set up in line with the Early Years Learning Framework
- Fun loving and supportive team
- Work with a highly skilled Director
- Closely situated to local schools, shops, major transport & road networks
- Senior Educator- permanent part time
- 37 hours per week
- Friendly and support team with large national head office support
- We pay highly competitive salaries above the national award rates
- Ongoing professional development and opportunities which include overseas study tours, secondments to rural communities and up skilling programs
- Career opportunities and paid learning and development
- Employee benefits that range from childcare discounts, discounted travel, insurance, and technology
- Purchased additional annual leave
- Diploma ACECQA recognized qualifications or working towards
- Experience with Inclusion Support & Circle of Security (desirable)
- Strong knowledge of the Early Years Learning Framework and national Quality Standard
- Exceptional knowledge of safety and wellbeing
- Passionate about providing quality learning experiences
- Willingness to learn and be a part of the team
- Strong communication skills, reliable and punctual
Goodstart Early Learning are proud of our inclusive work environment that supports and encourages individual growth and strong teams. Goodstart Early learning acknowledges Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples as the Traditional Custodians of all lands on which we come together. We recognize Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander cultures as enduring, living cultures and pay our respects to Elders past and present.