Senior Educator – Wantirna
Goodstart is Australia’s largest provider of early learning and care. Founded with a vision for all Australia’s children to have the best possible start in life, as a not-for-profit social enterprise, we exist purely to improve the lives of Australia’s children and their families. We are entirely Australian owned employing over 15,000 people, and caring for over 71,000 children.
About our Centre:
- Dedicated, passionate and supportive team of qualified Early Childhood Educators and Teachers
- Excursions and incursions and participation in community events
- Dedicated Programming room
- Work with a highly skilled Director
- Key educator relationship practice to allow you to build strong relationships with both children and families
- Diverse programs and variety of activities based on the Early Years Learning Framework
- Full time 38 Hours per week.
- Fun loving, like minded and supportive team working towards a shared goal
- Feel good and make a difference working with a Not-for -profit social enterprise, help to deliver social impact, improve lives and advocate change.
- We pay highly competitive salaries above the national award rates
- Career advancement opportunities
- Employee benefits that range from 30% childcare discounts, insurance and technology
- Purchased additional annual leave
- Diploma ACECQA recognized qualifications in Early Childhood
- Strong knowledge of the Early Years Learning Framework and national Quality Standard
- Exceptional knowledge of safety and wellbeing
- Driven by desire to provide quality learning experiences, continuously developing and adapting methods.
- Able to lead in weekly planning objectives and develop the team to deliver a high-quality cycle of planning, curriculum and outcomes for each child in your room.
- Previous experience of leading and mentoring a team.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal, reliable and punctual