Senior Educator – Goodstart Kyneton
Goodstart is Australia’s largest provider of early learning and care. Founded with a vision for all Australia’s children to have the best possible start in life, as a not-for-profit social enterprise, we exist purely to improve the lives of Australia’s children and their families. We are entirely Australian owned employing over 15,000 people, and caring for over 71,000 children.
About our Centre:
- The Centre has just welcomed a new centre director and we are looking for staff to join in this exciting time of change.
- Strong Community links formed through Incursions as well as excursions and participation in community events, open evenings and themed nights!
- Focus on sustainability which included a recycling program and embedded suitability practices.
- Key educator relationship practice to allow you to build strong relationships with both children and families
- Dedicated, passionate and supportive team of qualified Educators and Teachers.
- Full time. 38 Hours per week
- Fun loving, like minded and supportive team working towards a shared goal
- Feel good and make a difference working with a Not-for -profit social enterprise delivering social impact, improving lives and advocating change.
- Career opportunities internally, set out a clear career path.
- Option to purchase additional annual leave
- Discounts on travel, Retail, Hotels and car hire
- Up to 30% Childcare discounts, health and wellbeing support, tax benefits through salary packaging and additional paid breaks for nursing mothers.
- Diploma in Early childhood ACECQA recognised qualifications
- Strong knowledge of the Early Years Learning Framework and national Quality Standard
- Exceptional knowledge of safety and wellbeing
- Proven experience of leading a team of passionate educators
- Driven by desire to provide quality learning experiences
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written.
- Able to create programs that are delivered and influenced by the Early Years Learning Framework and the National Quality Standard.
Goodstart Early Learning are proud of our inclusive work environment that supports and encourages individual growth and strong teams. Goodstart Early learning acknowledges Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples as the Traditional Custodians of all lands on which we come together. We recognise Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander cultures as enduring, living cultures and pay our respects to Elders past and present.