Our Bundoora – Bendoran Crescent Centre are on the lookout for passionate Senior Educators to join our team!
Here’s a little about us:
We’re Goodstart; and we’re all about laying the foundation for better lives through amazing early learning experiences, and we know that we can’t do that without great people!
Here are a few things about us that you might not know:
- We’re the biggest and most trusted provider of early education in Australia.
- We’re not for profit, which means it’s about the children and about you.
- Our Enterprise Agreement means better pay for you, wellbeing days, and loads more benefits!
- We open from 6.30am – 6.30pm so we can make your hours work for you.
- We’ve been here for over 10 years. We’re basically a household name.
- We’re completely Aussie owned and operated!
- We care for over 71,000 children and employ over 15,0000 staff.
What about the role?
As a Senior Educator at the Goodstart Bundoora – Bendoran Crescent Centre,
- We don’t just want you to be a team player, we want you to be part of the Goodstart family!
- It’s about the children, so we’d love for you to collaborate with the Educational Leader within your centre to observe, inform and continuously improve our educational frameworks and programs!
- A focus on safety is a must! You put safety first with everything that you do!
- You’ll need to ensure all learning experiences are inclusive and tailored to the needs of all children.
Want to know about our Centre?
- We are a centre that puts children at the heart of everything we do, and we are good at it!
- Our centre provides much needed care for local families; and we are exceeding the NQS standards too!
- Our curriculum is based on the Early Years Learning Framework and specifically tailored to each individual child based on their needs.
- We have an on-site cook to provide some delicious and nutritious meals for all the children (yum!).
What’s in it for you?
- The wage is generous and above award.
- There are heaps of employee benefits like discounts on health insurance, technology, and travel + more!
- We offer wellbeing days, extra allowances, development days and more.
- Plus, you get the benefit of flexible working arrangements, we know work-life balance is super important.
- You’ll get discounted childcare as well – your children deserve the best!
- We’ll support your studies because the better you are, the better we are!
- With so much support from our centre support functions, you won't ever be left out on your own!
- You get to use your creative genius at work and really love your job!
Ok, so what do you need?
- A strong knowledge of the Early Years Learning Framework and National Quality Standards
- Share our passion on being child led, with your approach to their education being centre of mind
- Planning and implementing some awesome and high-quality educational programs
- Working across a variety of shifts – we’ll always do our best to accommodate your preferences!
- You’ll have to hold a Diploma in Early Childhood (or an ACECQA approved equivalent), this is essential.
I’m in! Where do I apply?
Just simply click ‘Apply Now’ and submit your application and we’ll find a time that suits you to touch base and we’ll be sure to treat it with confidentiality for your confidence!
We review applications as soon as they are submitted. We encourage you to submit your application as soon as possible for your best chance to progress to the next stage of the process.
Supporting our people and protecting our children
We are an equal opportunity employer that is proud of our inclusive and diverse work environment. We support and encourage individual growth and strong teams that are made up of many different cultures and backgrounds.
We are committed to child safety. We believe children have the right to be safe, happy and empowered. Our commitment is underpinned by Article 3 of the United Nations Convection on the Rights of the Child.
We are deeply committed to reconciliation and creating an environment where Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People feel connected and a strong sense of belonging. By weaving Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander perspectives through all that we do, we aim to build knowledge and a deeper understanding of our First Nations People and culture for all in our team.