Educator - Bondi Junction Oxford St West
Goodstart is Australia’s largest provider of early learning and care. Founded with a vision for all Australia’s children to have the best possible start in life, as a not-for-profit social enterprise, we exist purely to improve the lives of Australia’s children and their families. We are entirely Australian owned employing over 15,000 people, and caring for over 71,000 children.
- Welcoming, diverse and progressive team.
- Part of a cluster of 3 centres in Bondi, creating an amazing team environment.
- Conveniently located on level 6 of The Westfield shopping centre, close to the train station, many bus stops, shops and cafes.
- Strong connection with both families and the community.
- We have age appropriate play spaces and equipment, all geared to enhance the children's awareness of their surrounds and the greater environment.
- Permanent full-time 38 hours per week
- Competitive above award wages
- Opportunity to study a Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care – more details here.
- Supportive and friendly team
- Ability to cash in annual leave
- Option to purchase additional annual leave
- Comprehensive induction and training programme
- Discounted childcare fees
- Professional development opportunities
- Career pathways
- Uniform allowance
- Diploma in Children Services ACECQA recognized qualification
- Experience building and maintaining strong relationships and can work independently
- Strong knowledge of the Early Years Learning Framework and national Quality Standard
- Exceptional knowledge of safety and wellbeing
- Passionate Educators who are driven by their desire to provide quality learning experiences
- Willingness to learn and be a part of the team
- Strong communication skills, reliable and punctual
Goodstart Early Learning are proud of our inclusive work environment that supports and encourages individual growth and strong teams. Goodstart Early learning acknowledges Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples as the Traditional Custodians of all lands on which we come together. We recognise Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander cultures as enduring, living cultures and pay our respects to Elders past and present. #gseducator