Goodstart is Australia’s largest early learning provider. As a not–for–profit social enterprise, we exist purely to improve the lives of Australia’s children and their families. Our people are our foundation, together we are working to ensure children have the learning, development and wellbeing outcomes they need for school and life.
Please note: Goodstart is committed to child safety, with a zero tolerance of any form of child harm and expect all our employees to reflect this commitment.
Goodstart Rostrevor is our newest architecturally designed, state of the art new facility based a convenient distance from the heart of the city.
- Brand NEW Centre - opening January 2021
- Purposed built, 89 Placed centre Nursery through to Kindergarten
- Grow your knowledge and experience with a new team whilst delivering Goodstart’ s vision
- Diploma in Early Childhood or ACECQA recognized qualifications
- You must hold two years experience as a Room Leader since gaining your Diploma
- Strong knowledge of the Early Years Learning Framework and national Quality Standard
- Exceptional knowledge of safety and wellbeing
- A passionate educators who is driven by their desire to provide quality learning experiences
- Willingness to learn and be a part of the team
- Strong communication skills, reliable and punctual
Benefits we can offer you
- Great opportunity to experience opening a new centre
- Continue to grow your professional development and career progression
- Employee benefits that you know and love e.g. childcare discounts, travel, insurance, technology and purchased annual leave
- Ongoing professional development and opportunities which include overseas study tours, secondments to rural communities and up skilling programs
- Above award wages and Employee benefits that range from childcare discounts, travel, insurance, technology and purchased annual leave
To apply, please click “Apply Now” to complete the Goodstart Inspiring Careers process. #gssenioreducator