- Are you a passionate draftsperson who prides themselves on delivering high quality, design focused solutions
- Are you looking for a company that also holds those values high? Where you can professionally develop?
Your new company
We are partnering with a well-established, highly successful building company who are seeking an experienced ArchiCAD drafter to bring their designs to life. Someone who is technically strong, is driven by excellence and who enjoys being a part of a team who shares those values.
Your new role
Architectural and Structural Drafting ... where ‘drafting’ means; thinking, problem solving, rationalising and then producing detailed drawings and documentation that satisfies the objectives of our clients, the business, Council and the BCA.
Your key duties will be;
- Detailing/drafting of all preliminary designs and drawings
- Preparation, submission and tracking of all Council DA and Private certifier applications
- Liaison and engagement with internal and external stakeholders including; landscape architects, Councils, clients and more
What you'll need to succeed
- Relevant Tertiary qualifications in Drafting, Architecture or Construction
- 3 or more years experience in a similar residential based role and knowledge of the Building Codes of Australia
- Highly proficient in ArchiCAD
- Experience producing full working drawings from hand sketches is preferred
- A strong work ethic with a desire to succeed and excel
- Confident written and verbal communication skills
What you'll get in return
- The chance to work with a highly regarded market leader
- A very attractive remuneration package based on your experience
- The chance to join a business where each person is respected
- Permanent stability in an unknown time
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, you need to ACT IMMEDIATELY. Click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Staci Baird at Hays on 0414 896 784 to discuss your suitability.
LHS 297508 #2427546