Australia - , Perth
We have an exciting opportunity for a Document Controller to work on and provide document control for a number of Resource projects.
Your role will involve you to:
- Establish and implement processes to perform a controlled distribution of project documents in accordance with client requirements.
- Lead process improvement initiatives in relation to document control and competence systems to ensure fit-for-purpose and efficient processes are used.
- Provide project support services to support the efficient working of the teams.
- Review, coordinate and log competency and verification requirements of resources, Update and maintain engineering competency records.
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of a high performance, harmonious and cohesive team by providing customer focused services.
- Coordinate and assist during internal project audit activities.
You will ideally possess:
- Proven experience as a Document Controller within a large organisation
- High level of skill in coordinating and maintaining a document management system including developing process improvement initiatives.
- High level of problem solving, time management and organisational skills.
- Substantial software application skills in relation to document and data management (databases, drawing management systems etc.).
- Substantial skill in the delivery of project administration support within an engineering team.
- Substantial written, oral and interpersonal communication skills.
What We Offer
When you join AECOM, you become part of a company that is
pioneering the future . Our teams around the world are involved in some of the most cutting-edge and innovative projects and programs of our time, addressing the big challenges of today and shaping the built environment for generations to come. We ensure a workplace that encourages growth, flexibility and creativity, as well as a company culture that champions
inclusion, diversity and overall
employee well-being through programs supported by company leadership. Our
core values define who we are, how we act and what we aspire to, which comes down to not only
delivering a better world , but working to “make amazing happen” in each neighborhood, community and city we touch. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we believe in each person’s potential, and we’ll help you reach yours.