- International company with dynamic / entrepreneurial culture
- Wind farm experience highly regarded
- Melbourne CBD location / Excellent package
About the Company
This company is a dynamic and agile developer of wind and solar assets. They have successfully developed, built and operate over 2GW of wind farm and solar assets in South America, South Africa, South East Asia and the USA. They are now extending into the Australian market based from a Melbourne CBD HQ.
About the Role
As the Senior Project Development Manager you will lead the end to end development of utility scale renewable energy projects (wind / solar / hybrid) up to the financial investment stage. You will deal with land holder negotiations, stakeholder liaison, environmental approvals and the grid connection process.
Skills & Experience
- Tertiary qualification in a technical or commercial discipline
- Experience in developing wind / solar farm projects in the Australian market
- Good understanding of the grid connection process
- Strong communication skills to develop and maintain relationships with various stakeholders and landowners
- Good commercial awareness and negotiation skills
- International company
- Get in on the ground floor as the company grows in Australia
- Melbourne CBD based
- Good salary
How to Apply
If you are interested and believe you have the required experience, please apply now with your updated CV or call 02 8079 0941 for a confidential discussion.