Your new company
We have joined with a progressive and evolving local government agency to identify a Senior Development Engineer, who brings passion and technical strengths, to provide advice on the growth of their Regional area.
What You will be Doing
This is an outstanding opportunity for an experienced Development Engineer to join their Development Engineering team.
With massive growth, development and change currently underway, this role will see you involved in the following;
- Assessment of DA's - sub-division, road, hydrology, traffic.
- Inspection of works and assessment to compliance guidelines
- Council Representation
- Provision of reports and recommendations
What You Will Have
- A Degree in Civil Engineering or related specialism
- A desire to be a part of a Region's successful future growth
- A strong professional ethic and the ability to negotiate and influence
- Previous background in assessment of sub-division, major developments, roads and related hydrology areas
- Excellent report writing skills
... and of course, a thorough knowledge of the Environmental Planning Act, Local Govt Act, Roads Act and all related regulations and legislation.
What You Can Expect
Excellent team culture
Flexible working arrangements
A fantastic remuneration package
Enviable work location
What Your Next Step Is
This is an excellent opportunity for an immediately available engineering expert to join this organisation. To take advantage of this opportunity please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or contact Staci Baird on 0414 896 784 to discuss further
LHS 297508 #2427207