Senior Desktop Support Technician (Level 2)
Milestone IT is currently working with this brilliant global business who right now have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Senior Desktop Support Consultant to join a great team.
Working with a small team of IT specialists, you will be Providing High Level/Level 2 support to users both on and off site.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Providing hands-on hardware and software support
- Providing IT support - queries and incidents raised by customers
- Manage the service ticketing system
- Installing, moving, adding and changing equipment and software
- Maintenance of Client's Network
- Performing proactive and reactive troubleshooting to identifying potential problems
- Provide reports as requested by the management or by customer
- Use remote software tools to monitor all the devices
Skills we are looking for:
- Minimum of 3 years experience of performing level 2 support
- Detailed knowledge and experience of Microsoft Office Suite
- An understanding of the Healthcare environment
- Detailed knowledge of various desktop and server operating system
- Someone with experience of HP Service Manager
- Friendly welcoming professional with good telephone manners.
- Well presented, hardworking and enjoys working in a Team
- Possess great written and verbal communication skills.
- Work well independently and productively within a small team environment.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact [Sam Menon] on [03-96706682].