Dynamic blue chip ASX listed company is seeking an experienced Customer Service Manager.
This is an exciting new role, offering an opportunity to the right Senior Customer Service Manager. The role involves day-to-day coaching, developing and management of three Team Leaders in a Call Centre environment, as well as strategic functions.
- Strategic leadership of the Customer Service teams including but not limited to the Administration, Service Operations and Case Management teams. Development of longer terms plans to ensure all activities are customer focused, enhance capability and service delivery.
- Operational/Performance management of day-to-day activities and reporting to meet agreed KPIs such as SLA and efficiency targets.
- Customer management to ensure customers’ accounts and issues are proactively managed to maximise FCR & NPS. Escalation point for all Employer and Employee customers as required.
- Team leadership through the mentoring and development of Team Leaders and other direct reports to create a high performing team.
- Workforce management & staff engagement to ensure optimal staffing to demand and team performance.
- Innovation & change management ownership to drive continuous improvement using Innovation and LEAN to achieve best practice.
- Vendor management; management of key vendors whose products and services primarily impact customer service, such as telephony.
Your Skills and Experience:
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience leading teams in a modern Contact Centre environment
- High level leadership skills with the ability to motivate, coach, develop and inspire your team
- Previous experience working with high profile projects as a key stakeholder for your Contact Centre and the understanding of the principles of project management
- Experience working with Contact Centre technology and processes
- Strong relationship management and interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively advocate for the Contact Centre and customers
- High levels of motivation and accountability with the ability to achieve personal and business goals
- Commitment to work within and share our organisational value
- Strong verbal & written communication skills, with a demonstrated ability to explain complex information in a simple manner
- Strategic leadership –ability to analyse complex situations involving diverse data such that common causes and threads of similarity are identified and appropriate actions determined.
- Operations management – demonstrated management skills in a complex, high volume transactional environment. Strong systems experience. Ability to manage to SLAs. Ability to work cross-functionally to address issues and implement improvements.
- Customer management – strong customer focus & ability to identify & address key drivers of NPS.
- Team leadership – outstanding interpersonal and communication skills and ability to drive individual and team performance.
- Workforce management/staff engagement – Good understanding of workforce management and staff engagement principles and practices.
- Innovation & change management – experience in scoping and successfully implementing cross-functional change initiatives.
- Vendor management – ability to manage vendors to agreed SLAs
If this role sounds like you and you would like more information, please apply today for a confidential discussion