- Exciting front office projects
- Work with highly skilled/knowledgeable colleagues (Phd's)
- Mature environment with little management interference
Our client is a leading Australian bank who have a particularly strong reputation within the Capital markets arena. Against strategic growth plans and a continuing multi-year program of work to move away from vendor reliance, they are looking a number of Senior Core Java Developers to join their Trading Technology team and contribute to the build out of Pricing & Risk components for their FX and Fixed Income algorithmic trading platform.
You will join a team of elite developers who combine extremely strong technical skills as well as comprehensive business knowledge (particularly within the FX/Rates and Futures markets) to build cutting edge solutions. You will participate in the design, development and delivery of all trading components, as well as contribute to the overall future state architecture for the area.
- Extensive experience working within a Capital Markets/ Trading development domain
- Strong business expertise and knowledge particularly around FX and Fixed Income
- Consider yourself to be an expert in the writing of real-time, heavily multi-threaded core Java code
- Well versed in Data Structures
- Previous experience working in a technically heterogeneous Front Office environment (mix of proprietary and vendor solutions)
- Strong analytical and communications skills
- Comfortable interacting with senior stakeholders both from the business as well as technology
- Regulatory reporting exposure a big plus (MiFID, EMIR, Dodd Frank etc)