- Be part of a high-performing, supportive culture
- Work with team of collaborators, innovators and the brightest minds in the industry
- Connect locally and globally from anywhere using our advanced technology solutions
About EYShape the WorldThe opportunity
The Covid-19 pandemic is creatingseismic challenges around the world. Our purpose, to build a better workingworld, has never been more important. Life at EY has been transformeddramatically but our strong culture of flexible and remote working has helpedEY people navigate new ways of working and remain connected with each other andour clients.
A better working world trulystarts with the people at EY who are building it every day. Now more than everwe need talented people from diverse backgrounds to help our clients navigatethe complexities of this Transformative Age: people with the passion, curiosityand drive to make things better.
EY’s Wealth Asset Management teamhas seen remarkable growth as the sector deals with the recent environmentalchanges and industry drivers. We are looking for remarkable individuals who wantto take the next step in their careers and have a keen focus on Technology andData is a must to excel in this role.
We implement information-drivenstrategies and systems that help grow, optimize and protect clientorganizations. We go beyond strategy and provide end to end implementation of real-lifedata environments, technology solutions and have some of the best architects,project managers, business analysts, data scientists and consultants in theregion.
As a business we focus on diversity and inclusiveness. We understand theimportance of encouraging different opinions, perspectives and cultural viewsas the key to building successful teams and a supportive work environment. Weempower our people to be confident and comfortable in expressing theirindividuality at work by embracing global initiatives which support genderequality, inclusiveness, and a family-oriented workplace. We are passionateabout what we do and how we work together as a team through open collaborationand communication to support one another’s aspirations and motivations
We are seeking applications fromSenior Consultant to Manager level candidates within Wealth and AssetManagement. These roles are permanently based in Melbourne/Sydney.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Lead theplanning and budgeting for a portfolio of projects; mobilise and manage theproject team.
- Leadprogram teams comprised of both business analysts and technical streams
- Manageday to day interactions with executive clients and sponsors, leading the clientrelationship across multiple levels
- Developand maintain contact with stakeholders (internal and external) to organise andlead engagement teams, maximise program success, expand the current programoffering and enhance the quality of existing program(s)
- Participateand lead the proposal development including the pricing strategy in line withthe business’ processes
- Lead thedelivery strategy for the program, including a robust risk mitigation plan
- Understandinghow different projects and streams on a single account interlink and howcollectively support the client’s business objectives with a focus of anintegrated approach to deliver a successful client outcome
- Provideprofessional and strategic leadership regarding best practice deliveryapproach, project metrics and overall project quality
- Maintainbest practice project management practices and methodologies
- Applychange, risk and resource management disciplines
- Translate complex technical concepts into simplecommunications which the business can understand
Skillsand Attributes for Success
- Proven expertise in Wealth & Asset Management is essential
- Deep understanding of Technology and Data systems across the sector suchas Blackrock, Simcorp and similar systems
- Core project and business analysis skills delivering technical projectsfor clients such as RFPs
- Previous consulting skills is essential
- Stakeholder engagement delivering to senior managers and C-suite
- Strong delivery focus and drive to achieve the best outcome for yourclients
- Designing industry specific operating models and strategy
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Business Degree; MBA preferred
- Technical discipline in Data and Analytics, Technical implementations
- Business and Data Architecture experience in design models
- A passion for identifying and growing new business opportunities
- Strong drive to achieve great results for our clients
We have a robust career framework within EY, and this role will be thestart point for many potential paths through a long and valuable career for thesuccessful candidate.
EY Technology Consulting?
Our Consulting service linefocuses on helping clients to improve their performance and manage their risksmore effectively. From an improved finance function, enhanced supply chain, orsuperior customer experience, EY teams are able to offer added value and turnour client’s strategy into reality! This is why Consulting practice is thefastest-growing service line and an energetic, fast-paced environment. Learnmore about Consulting here.
What working at EY offers
Our TotalRewards package includes:
- formal or informalflexible working options e.g. remote working, flexible start andfinish times
- career and learningdevelopment e.g. EY badges, careermentoring
- an extensiverange of wellbeing and benefit offerings e.g. Salary packaging, parental leaveand support, health checks
Who we are?
EY isan inclusiveand equal opportunity employer offering a vast range ofinternal networks including Ability EY, our disability network, Unity, ourLGBTI network and our Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander network enabling usall to embrace and value the diverse society we live within. If you have any support or access requirements,we encourage you to advise us at the time of application via [email protected] or+61 1800 017 666.
Make your mark. Apply Now!
Thepreferred applicant will be subject to employment screening by EY or by theirexternal third-party provider.
© 2020Ernst & Young Australia. All Rights Reserved. Liability limited by a schemeapproved under Professional Standards Legislation.
Submission for the position: Senior Consultant/Senior Manager - Data & Analytics, Asset Management - Melbourne - (Job Number: MEL002FR)