TheCovid-19 pandemic is creating seismic challenges around the world. Our purpose,to build a better working world, has never been more important. Life at EY hasbeen transformed dramatically but our strong culture of flexible and remoteworking has helped EY people navigate new ways of working and remain connectedwith each other and our clients.
Abetter working world truly starts with the people at EY who are building itevery day. Now more than ever we need talented people from diverse backgroundsto help our clients navigate the complexities of this Transformative Age:people with the passion, curiosity and drive to make things better.
We are looking for Managers and SeniorConsultants within the Financial Services Risk Management team in our Sydneyoffice. The rank we consider you at will be dependent on the level of experience you have. This role is offered on a full-time basis.
Your key responsibilities
- Manage engagement delivery and assist businessdevelopment for risk data and reporting projects ranging from solutiondevelopment, requirement interpretation, data sourcing, reporting solutionimplementation, governance and control framework design and implementation
- Help clients deliver increasingly complexregulatory requirements while reducing the cost of delivery by enhancing theoperating model through automation, technology and effective governance andcontrols methodologies
- Assist clients in the development of digitallyenabled next generation risk management solutions driven by data andtechnology
Skills and attributes for success
- Soft skills: Team player withstrong communication and interpersonal skills, client engagement andpresentation. Maintain long term client relationships and networks. Cultivatebusiness development opportunities
- Leadershipskills: Manage conflicting priorities, track project timelines/budget andmotivates teams with diverse skills and backgrounds
- Sectorexperience: Experience with Australian and international prudentialsupervision, regulatory reporting, regulatory technology (RegTech), capitalmanagement, enterprise risk and risk data management
- Technical Skills: Workingknowledge of coding languages desirable (e.g. SAS, Python, SQL, VBA etc.). Advanced use of Word, Excel andPowerPoint required
- Qualifications: Any suitable combinationof education, training or experience. Examples include: Bachelor’s degree in:Economics, Science, Mathematics, Technology, Engineering, Actuarial, Finance,Accounting or related Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM)training
Ideally, you’ll also have
- BCBS 239, CPG 235, Basel III & PrudentialReporting implementation experience
- Risk data science and analytics, risk datamanagement, regulatory reporting and business requirements experience
- Prior local and/or international consulting orFinTech experience
- Prior local and/or international regulatoryexperience (e.g. APRA, ASIC, AUSTRAC, PRA, FCA, EBA, ESA, FINRA, HKMA, MASetc.)
Who are FSO?
EY are the onlyprofessional services organisation offering a separate team dedicatedexclusively to the financial services market. Join the Financial ServicesOrganisation (FSO) and you will work with multi-disciplinary teams from aroundthe world to deliver a global perspective to a range of high-profile companies.We provide a highly integrated team, combining the knowledge from across ourservice lines to provide advice and guidance to key industry groupsincluding wealth and asset management, banking, capital markets andinsurance.
Apply and see where a career with FSOAdvisory can take you!
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded foryour performance. In addition, our comprehensive Total Rewards package can be tailored to your individual needs,to give you the freedom to manage your role in a way that’s right for you. Thisincludes;
- a variety of flexibleworking and leave arrangements
- personalised careerdevelopment including coachingand support to help you build your career and access to formal learning so youcan develop the skills you’ll need to thrive in the future
- arange of tools and benefits to guide and support your health and wellbeingthroughout your entire EY career.
At EY, we hold a collective commitment tofoster an environment where all differences are valued and respected, practicesare equitable, and everyone experiences a sense of belonging. Through ourinclusive leadership behaviours, a variety of internal networks, flexibleworking and mentoring programs, you will have the support and flexibility tobuild an exceptional career.
EY is committed to removing barriers andimproving the employment prospects of people with disability. If you requireany adjustments to the recruitment process in order to equitably participate,we encourage you to advise us at the time of application via [email protected] or phone +61 38650 7788.
We understand the importance of socialdistancing at this time so our recruitment and onboarding process will bemanaged virtually so we can continue to prioritise the safety and wellbeing ofEY people, clients, guests and the broader public.
Theexceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
Thepreferred applicant will be subject to employment screening by EY or by theirexternal third-party provider.
©2020 Ernst & Young Australia. All Rights Reserved. Liability limited by a scheme approved underProfessional Standards Legislation.
#LI-EYAustralia Submission for the position: Senior Consultant/Manager, Risk Data and Transformation, Financial Services Risk Management - (Job Number: SYD0041I)