Exciting Senior Consultant/Team Leader role with this large and growing office in Canberra
- Lead a small team and provide support with this stable national employer.
- Competitive salary up to $90K Base + Super
- Excellent company culture based on quality.
- Lots of career opportunity for motivated applicants
- Full or part time position with lots of career potential
This growing provider has an excellent reputation for consistent performance and customer satisfaction in the Australian Occupational Rehabilitation market. Due to sustainable growth the organisation is seeking a suitably qualified and motivated allied health professional (Occupational Therapist, Physiotherapist, Exercise Physiologist, Rehabilitation Counsellor or Psychologist) to work with the large team in Canberra.
You will be a motivated and experienced Allied Health professional with strong Occupational Rehabilitation experience happy to carry a small caseload, provide guidance and direction to a small team, as well as fostering and developing great relationships with customers!
The culture here is team spirited, friendly and respectful - it's a fun vibrant workplace that supports its staff to help them reach their full potential. The staff work to quality outcomes carrying an average caseload of 20 files allowing for client care and high levels of service. You will provide leadership, mentoring and QA to these staff.
You will come to the role with the following skills:
- Tertiary Qualification in Occupational Therapy, Physiotherapy, Exercise Physiology, Rehabilitation Counselling or Psychology
- Outstanding customer service skills with a confidence to liaise with high end customers
- Occupational Rehabilitation /Injury Management experience
- AHPRA registration ASORC or ESSA membership
- High level reporting skills
- A positive, professional and friendly manner
The role will provide you with:
- Appreciative management and a stable employer
- A lovely business model offering all staff work life balance and long term satisfaction
- Good remuneration package up to $90K Base + Super
- Excellent infrastructure and systems
- The opportunity to grow with the company
There will be available support and encouragement from directors and senior management, a very competitive salary package, comprehensive induction and the opportunity to grow your skills.
For a confidential discussion please call Kirstin Symmonds on 0407 381 250 or email [email protected]