Your new company
A career in professional services has never been more dynamic and full of possibilities. Our client is a multi-disciplinary firm specialising in Audit and Assurance, Business Services, Taxation and External CFO services. Our client is part of a highly active international/national network that drives quality and facilitates collaboration to enable their member firms to provide effective local and global solutions. Their client base spans across several key industries within Australia such as government, services, manufacturing, retail, mining, commodities, aged care, unions, and clubs. The partners are hands-on and can pass down skills that are invaluable to an auditor’s career development. Our client appreciates that the people are their greatest asset which is reflected in their culture and diverse working environment.
Your new role
These roles offer structured career paths and as a key member of the firm, you will be committed to developing meaningful relationships with clients through the delivery of expert and tailored advice across financial management and strategic planning. These roles are for experienced auditors who desire to be part of growing firms that are social, friendly, and want to expand their auditing skills in a professional service environment.
- Performing the general audit process from start to finish
- Conducting financial statement audits for clients across sectors
- Producing management letters in a detailed, succinct manner for management review
- Providing exceptional communication via email, phone and face-to-face with clients
- Mentoring accountants and experienced auditors and guiding them through their assignments
What you'll need to succeed
To succeed in these roles, you must have at experience in working in Audit & Assurance and have relevant qualifications in accounting and finance. You must also have obtained or be in the process of obtaining your CA/CPA qualification.
- A high level of verbal, non-verbal and written communication skills
- A sceptical, analytic and forward-thinking mind
- Motivated with a desire to grow professionally
- A pragmatic, professional and positive attitude
What you'll get in return
These is a rare and highly sought after opportunity where you will be offered a permanent position with attractive remuneration and other benefits in a fair and flexible work environment. You will receive continual professional development through diverse project experiences and individual tailored coaching.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Gary at (02) 6112 7604 or email [email protected]
If this job isn't quite right for you though you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion and visit our website www.hays.com.au to review our current list of available positions.
LHS 297508 #2492323