Senior Consultant - Corporate Tax
- Build a long term career across the broad areas of our business
- Value diversity? It's what sets us apart
- Got big plans for your career? Ours are even bigger.
KPMG is one of the most trusted and respected global professional services firms. Through depth of expertise, clarity of insight and strength of purpose we help our clients solve complex challenges, steer change, strengthen, transition and grow. We are looking for talented people who share our purpose of inspiring confidence and empowering change for our clients, our people and our communities.
KPMG's Deals, Tax & Legal division are looking for a highly talented Senior Tax Consultant to join our corporate tax team. You will join our rapidly expanding team who is responsible for bringing value-add services to our clients
We are equipped to decisively deliver new ways of thinking, big-picture perspectives and acute insights that help clients make informed choices to deal with complex issues.
Responsibilities as a Senior Consultant include:
- Preparing tax effective accounting calculations, financial statement tax disclosures and other compliance related matters
- Working with senior Tax Advisory specialists to deliver specific client requirements
- Managing multiple engagements of varying size and scope
- Providing guidance and mentoring to junior tax consultants
How are you extraordinary?
- CA qualification or other relevant tax qualification
- Australian and/or other Commonwealth country tax experience
- Previous corporate tax experience in either a Big 4 or middle tier firm or industry
- Legal and/or commerce degree (desirable)
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills and the ability to motivate and lead teams to achieving an outcome
- An honest and ethical approach to business which will provide a natural fit with KPMG's values
The KPMG Difference
Our people are focused on creating a diverse and dynamic environment that embraces and values differences. We value the variety of unique experiences, qualities and characteristics our people possess and we share and learn from each other.
We are proud to be consistently recognised as an employer of choice for women, and for our achievements in LGBT+ workplace inclusion.
Our commitment to ‘Flexibility’ allows our people to manage the changing demands of work, personal or family life. Explore the links below to hear our people share their experience @ KPMG:
Flexibility empowers wellbeing
Flexibility enables contribution to the community
Flexibility inspires technology & innovation
Flexibility supports family
Make KPMG the clear choice for your career and be Extraordinary!