At Ping Identity, we're changing the way people think about enterprise security technology. With our innovative Identity Defined Security platform, we're building a borderless world where people have total freedom to work wherever and however they want. Without friction. Without fear.
We call this digital freedom. And it's not just something we provide our customers. It's something that drives our company. People don't come here to join a culture that's built on digital freedom. They come to cultivate it.
We're headquartered in Denver, Colorado, and we have offices and employees around the globe. And we serve the largest, most demanding enterprises worldwide, including over half of the Fortune 100. Because even in the most complex enterprise environments, security shouldn't be a source of anxiety. It should be one of your greatest competitive advantages.
Ping Identity has an industry-leading suite of software and services products which are centred around industry standards such as SAML, OAuth, OIDC, FIDO, LDAP Our SSO, Directory, MFA, CIAM and API Intelligence systems can be found operating in the Cloud and in customer’s private data centres. PingCloud combines these capabilities on a dedicated cloud platform to provide a highly configurable global authentication authority and versatile SSO federation hub with practically limitless configuration options.
As a Senior Cloud Identity Technical Support Engineer, you will manage the third level of support for Ping Identity’s global customers using PingCloud, Advanced Cloud Identity solution. You will report to the Manager of Technical Support. As a Senior Cloud Identity Technical Support Engineering, you will research complex functionality and usability related issues and service change requests; and work with our customers' IT personnel to understand the nature of and communicate steps to resolve or complete requests. You will act as a customer advocate with a direct line of communication to the product team; and have a desire for continuous development of product expertise. Engineers consult with and escalate to our product development and infrastructure teams when needed.
In this role there is an element of on-call, on rotation across the global team to insure that response and resolution Service level agreements are met.
- 10 years related experience providing technical support at an Enterprise level
- Passion for customer service
- Logical troubleshooting ability
- Experience collaborating and supporting others
- Amazon Web Services
- DevOps methodologies using Docker and Kubernetes
- Single Sign On (SAML, OAuth, OpenID & WS-FED)
- Multi Factor Authentication (PingID, SecurID, DUO )
- Lightweight Directory Access Protocol and Directory Services
- Identity and Access Management solutions
- Web server and application server integration and troubleshooting
- SaaS applications (Salesforce, Google) and supporting SaaS solutions.
- How to troubleshoot web-based applications (through HTTP Tracing tools and log analysis) in browsers and applications servers.
- Public Key Infrastructure (PKI), X.509 certificates, SSL/TLS
- Linux server OS management
- Parental Leave
- Generous Holiday Schedule
- Commuter Offset
- Education Reimbursement
Ping Identity is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.