Senior Change Manager
A global brand within Financial Services who promote a fantastic work culture
Your new company
Opportunity to work with a global brand based in the heart of the CBD. This organisation promotes their strong culture, with workplace flexibility and innovative programs of work.
Your new role
As a Senior Change Manager, you will lead the change for a large process change resulting from an acquisition and subsequent separation. This program has been established to create a target operating model for all front office functions, part of a large transformational portfolio of work and as an experienced senior change manager you will join an impressive and supportive team. Working closely with the Program manager and project team, you will also have the support of a wider change team. You will be responsible for managing the end to end change activities including:
- Developing change management strategies, communications strategies,
- Conducting change impact assessments
- Assessing change readiness, developing different channels of communication to ensure effective change adoption
- As a standalone change resource on this project you will be required to manage relationships across all impacted internal stakeholder groups including both sales and operational staff.
- Manage stakeholders and inter-dependencies across the portfolio of projects.
What you will need to succeed
To ensure your success you will have a proven track record managing delivering change programs in the financial services sector with a preference for experience in working within operational model implementation. You will have the ability to work at the strategic level and take a hand on approach to delivery having worked in an agile environment. Experience in managing the tactical delivery of end to end change projects is essential and change certification preferred. Outstanding communication skills and the ability to engage with a diverse range of stakeholders are essential.
What you'll get in return
This is an exciting opportunity to work on a high-profile program that will impact all brands across the organisation. This is an initial 6 month contract role with potential extension opportunities.
What you need to do now
To apply for this role please send through your resume to [email protected] or call Brenda O’Hagan at Hays Projects & Business Change on 92492219.
LHS 297508 #2435919