Nestle is a world leading food company with a global presence in over 189 countries with more than 2000 loved brands worldwide. Every day, around the world, people reach for Nestle products. Our mission and commitment is to provide quality, taste and nutrition across all our products to our consumers, which gives meaning to all our employees worldwide.
A new and exciting Category role opportunity is now available for an FMCG category person to join our passionate and growing Beverage team
Working within a fun and dynamic team, you will provide category and analytical support to grow customer categories through our iconic and well-loved brands. You will manage all aspects of the portfolio in relation to point of purchase and the development of picture of success. This is a great opportunity to become the category captain utilising your analytical ability and your category/shopper expertise.
A day in the life of...
The successful candidate will:
• Drive the development of integrated strategic business plans to achieve sustainable growth
• Design promotional & execution programs to maximise sales and profitability
• Master customer processes and drive best practice customer range reviews with our account teams
• Conduct in-depth category analysis to identify issues, opportunities and recommendations
• Implement best in class activations for all major launches by working collaboratively with sales, marketing, shopper and field teams
• Deliver “go to market” plans that support portfolio growth in line with the business objectives
• Manage the innovation process including forecast, insights, launch plans, picture of success
• Deliver Monthly and weekly reporting
What will make you successful
The ideal candidate will have a successful track record of driving & delivering results in category or sales management within FMCG in the past 5 years. You have a strong attention to detail and have a collaborative approach. You demonstrate the ability to negotiate and influence with cross functional and external stakeholders. Experience with Nielsen (Scan, Homescan and Spectra) and Quantium, and advanced excel and power point skills is required. Your capacity to turn data into meaningful insights will be fundamental to your success, as well as delivering on time and in full to meet your objectives. Do you have the ability to work in fast paced environment and prioritise? • Proven track record in achieving category growth