Nine Entertainment Co. is the home of Australia’s most trusted and loved brands spanning news, finance, lifestyle, entertainment and sport.
Are you looking for a dynamic and challenging role, with a genuine opportunity to challenge the status quo in a business responsible for managing Australia's publications?
In your role as Senior Business Analyst at Nine, you will be given a platform to voice and test new ideas that could shape the future of advertising on a national scale. Working with highly intelligent, passionate and engaged business leaders who live and breathe the space - you will play a critical role in partnering with them to understand & assess the advertising space.
On a typical day in this role, you might find yourself;
- Partnering with key internal business stakeholders, offering expertise and assistance in driving strategic initiatives that ensure revenue/profit growth;
- Preparation of monthly financials, reporting and analysis that have a critical impact on wider business operations;
- Developing new financial models and implementing them to further improve processes across the finance operation;
- Leading the annual budgeting and forecasting process for your areas, presenting findings and recommendations to senior/executive management;
- Analysing the financial impact of changes and improvements across your business area; and
- Providing insight into the business’ financial performance, proactively highlighting opportunities and giving value add insights;
The Finance team works on a flat structure and has an open and transparent support policy, led by senior team members. The team meets regularly and collaborates as a specialist business function, with responsibility and ideas shared openly and freely across the team.
The role will be focusing on Advertising Revenue (Print and Digital), it is a dynamic and ever-changing part of the business. Your ability to provide insights, accurately forecast and build relationships will be key
Are you someone who thrives on this type of work and is passionate about providing insights? Do you possess a proven ability to find the right data - ignoring the noise? Do you have excellent technical skills, and a highly analytical background (able to identify and ask the right questions at critical moments), with a track record of improving processes using excel, TM1 or Tableau?
If you answered yes to these questions and have the critical skills and knowledge listed below, we want to hear from you today!
- Possess expert knowledge of Excel software;
- Demonstrable ability to build effective and lasting working relationships with stakeholders;
- Have a history of providing value add insights to business stakeholders;
- Demonstrable ability to prioritise workloads and organise time efficiently and effectively; and
- Working knowledge of SAP is preferred but not essential (training is available).
Should you require any adjustments to the recruitment process in order to equitably participate, we encourage you to advise us at the time of application.
Please Note: Unrestricted Australian working rights are required for this position. Only Australian Citizens / PR Holders may apply.
Disclaimer: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.