INNOVATE IT CONSULTANCY PTY LTD
- Develops solutions to the intended solution architecture for Digital.
- Drives a test-driven and quality-led culture by building systems that prove their correctness using tools such as TDD, BDD, CI/CD and automation.
- Ensures that documentation is produced for solutions built by Digital to enable the team to support the solutions in production and for future change.
- Works closely with UX and BA resources to ensure outcomes are met when developing solutions.
- Provides input in the solution architecture direction of Digital by contributing to continuous delivery and improvement opportunities.
- Works under the direction of the Scrum Master and Digital Product Owners from a day to day perspective, with technical and career direction provided by the Customer Solutions Technical Lead
- Collaborates with all members of the agile development teams.
- Ensures reuse of solutions and components of solutions in line with best practices.
- 5+ years in developing solutions for Digital products using the above capabilities
- Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or Information Systems or formal training through a focused, reputable provider (eg. General Assembly)
- Experience using Jenkins, Gitlab/Github/Bitbucket highly desirable
- Experience designing solutions in greenfields and brownfields environments
- 1+ years’ experience building solutions that are cloud based, and highly available and performant
- Experience building solutions using RESTful interfaces, or experience with integrating with third party solutions
- Understanding of security concepts including XSS, CSRF, and other OWASP Top 10 vulnerabilities and how to mitigate and avoid them
- Experience building mobile applications, or digital applications designed for mobile
- Experience integrating with CMS’ such as Drupal, Sitecore, Kentico, Adobe or others
- Experience in medium to large software development teams (more than 5-10 developers)
- Experience using modern architecture techniques for software delivery including emergent design and building robust solutions
Strong development skills in one or more of:
- Adobe Target and other analytics platforms
Good to have skills:
- Development skills in other languages highly regarded
- Good understanding of agile processes including SCRUM
- Good understanding of architectural patterns
- Good understanding of test driven development (TDD) and test automation
- Good understanding of continuous integration and continuous delivery
- Good understanding of building solutions for Windows Azure, AWS or other cloud vendor
- Ability to form strong productive relationships with business customers
- Ability to form strong productive relationships with partners and third parties
INNOVATE IT CONSULTANCY PTY LTDMore jobs from this company
16 May 201916 Jun 2019
Melbourne VIC 3000
Banking, Superannuation & Finance
Fixed Term Contract
Permanent Resident, Australian Citizen