ABOUT THE JOB
This is a uniquely exciting opportunity for an experienced Brand Manager to join a global player in the FMCG industry. Reporting directly to into an Senior Brand Manager, the Brand Manager will manage a newly created brand within our essential dairy and plant based business. In this role you will take direct ownership of one of the key strategic growth pillars of the business, designing and executing the long-term brand strategy. You will sit in a 360 role, owning the brand end-to--end, including communication, NPD and brands P&L.
Your responsibilites will include (but are not limited to):
- Brand strategy and positioning - define the products proposition for the brand new market using "test and learn" approach. Develop brand strategy and long term brand plan.
- Communications and media planning - develop a long term communication strategy and media plan, monitoring all communication performance and partnering with agencies where appropriate
- NPD strategy, pipeline and project management - define and develop an innovative pipeline for the coming years, considering any opportunities or risks and consumer trends
- Brand performance management - report on the brands performance using analysis of data to optimize brands results
- Stakeholder management - collaborate with internal cross functional teams to achieve common goals whilst managing all expectations from stakeholders
- P&L accountability - responsible to deliver profitable growth for the brand, understanding the full P&L and managing the right levers to deliver top and bottom line
- Lead, prepare and participate in key business and retailers' presentations and meetings
An experienced marketeer, you will work with agility to achieve results and drive brand performance forward. Combined with excellent interpersonal skills you will develop meaningful relationships both internally and externally from the business to secure desired outcomes.
Ideally you will have:
- 3 years marketing experience including minimum of 1 year at Brand Manager level
- Exposure to the FMCG is desired
- University degree in either business/management or marketing
- Exposure to working on product launches and innovation
- Proven track record of brand positioning and brand strategy process
- Experience in communication campaign development and media plan management
- Result driven mindset and hunger for growth
- Agile mindset and readiness to learn
- Proactive attitude, working with autonomy to go above and beyond scope when needed
Do things your way. the way you work, the way you develop, the way you progress, it's all up to you.
Working here you'll need to enjoy a fast pace, complexity and it can get a little challenging, but it' packed with opportunities. You'll work with some of the best-known brands in the world, such as YoPro, Activia, Aptamil and Karicare, and we absolutely guarantee that you can just be yourself.
Always looking to bring the outside in to continuously improve our ways of working as well as our Danoners day to day experiences, we have been awarded -
- Great Place to Work accreditation - a globally recognised programme where we feature as one of Australia's top places to work
- 2020 Finalist in the Australian HR Awards for the category "Employer of Choice"
- Winner of the 2020 Employer of Choice awards through the NZ HRD Awards
Be innovative and entrepreneurial and the impact you could make might just maze you. Join our movement for a healthier world. One Planet One Health BY YOU.
Danone is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage all qualified applicants to apply regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, or disability status. If you require any assistance during the recruitment process because of a disability, please enclose details within your application.
As well as the opportunity to work within a global organisation with a supportive team, we also pride ourselves on the support provided to our colleague's professional development. In this role you will be able to -
- Work on an innovative product launch in an agile and dynamic business
- Join a business with strong growth that has been nominated supplier of the year in Woolworths
- Join a business where growth is encouraged
- Performance related bonus
- Working from home option up to 2 days per week
- Driven team with a fun environment
- Learning and development opportunities - ownership of the portfolio and direct exposure to the leadership team
We believe everyone has talent, something which comes naturally to them. Your uniqueness is something which brings both excellence as well as energises you.