Broadspectrum (Australia) Pty Ltd.
Job description: Confluence Water Pty Ltd (Confluence Water), a Broadspectrum, Downer EDI and Jacobs joint venture, has been announced as one of three consortia to deliver services under Sydney Water’s Partnering for Success program. Confluence Water will deliver design, construction, maintenance and facilities management services in Sydney Water’s North region, which stretches from Sydney Harbour to the Hawkesbury River and includes the Hills Shire. This is a 10-year contract and as part of this contract Broadspectrum are committed to developing people within local communities.
An opportunity for an experienced Senior Assets and Data Integrity Engineer has become available to join a global, diverse organisation supporting one of our newly won contracts!
**The successful Senior Assets and Data Integrity will preferably have experience and an understanding of Reliability Engineering, Asset Management and Data analytics.**
We are seeking a Senior Assets and Data Integrity Engineer who’s responsibilities will be to lead the asset data services team ensuring the timely and quality flow of operational, performance, reporting and analytical data throughout our systems and as connected to our stakeholders.
* Lead and deliver the data and systems team managing all data streams and systems associated with materials, plant, resources, maintained assets and work orders
* Maintain the information systems and data interface connections associated with asset and work order data including the mobility, scheduling, data analytics, SAP and Maximo
* Maintain a solid and detailed knowledge of the standard end-to-end processes and systems
* Be abreast of all data and system issues, prioritise, collaborate with internal and external stakeholders, parent business IT support, and lead through to timely resolution.
* Maintain all procedural and system data workflows, including associated quality documentation.
* Be the main point of contact and key link with external stakeholders including Sydney water and corporate IT systems for maintenance of quality and timely asset and work order data Systems
* Support the scoping and lead the implementation of continuous improvement initiatives of our data systems and processes
* Setup and issue data analysis reports including KPI, efficiencies, lead/lag and other relevant metrics
* Provide leadership, advice, guidance to proactively and effectively manage risks and opportunities with respect to systems and data.
* Train and coach maintenance and delivery team members on the efficient use of our system and processes include the roll out of continuous improvement initiatives.
Essential Experiences & Skills:
* SAP work order manager or other equivalent mobility solutions
* Click scheduler or other equivalent scheduling systems
* Power BI data analytics or equivalent reporting systems
* Demonstrated interpersonal communication skills and the ability to work as a member of a team
* Demonstrated written communication and IT skills
* An ability to work flexibly and adaptively in a complex environment with multiple stakeholders
* Demonstrated organisational skills.
If you have the required qualifications, skills and experience we would love to hear from you! Please click apply and include your resume for this fantastic opportunity.
We acknowledge the importance of our people’s diverse experiences, talents and cultures that they bring to work with them each day. The creation of a Diverse and Inclusive workforce is central to our ability to unlock potential and create a high-performance business. Broadspectrum has an ongoing commitment to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people through our Elevated Reconciliation Action Plan.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply for this vacancy.
Position Reference Number: 109143