With nearly 7,000 employees across six continents, our rich diversity, unmatched vertical integration model, and unparalleled operational and technical expertise across the value chain, position Tronox as the preeminent titanium dioxide producer in the world.
We€™re committed to our people, our customers, and our communities. With a broad global reach and deep local roots, we embrace and celebrate the unique character and culture of every place we call home. From the west coast of Australia to the east coast of the U.S., from Europe to South Africa, and from mines to research and development labs, we bring the same passion to work in every location, everywhere, every day.
About the Role
TRONOX is recruiting for a Senior Asset Integrity Engineer for a permanent position at our Bunbury Operations in the idyllic South West of WA.
The successful candidate will be accountable for the execution of the asset integrity and inspection program ensuring the activities are completed to the appropriate engineering codes and standards. Working effectively with the Production and Maintenance teams to ensure safe, effective and sustainable operation of key equipment.
You will be offered a competitive salary and benefits package including; domestic relocation assistance, 12.5% superannuation, eligibility for the TRONOX bonus scheme and 25% Leave Loading.
- Management of the site asset integrity and inspection programs.
- Provide scope of works for the inspection, repair and overhaul of pressure equipment.
- Oversee inspections of pressure equipment and review incidents, assisting with reporting.
- Provide ongoing technical guidance and support to promote more efficient equipment inspections and assist others in relation to pressure equipment.
To be successful in this role you will need to possess:
- A Bachelors Degree or higher in a relevant Engineering discipline.
- Significant post graduate experience and knowledge in; asset integrity, inspections, condition monitoring for static equipment such as: pressure vessels, high pressure piping and tanks in a similar work environment.
- Working knowledge of applicable Australian, ASME and API Pressure Piping, Pressure Equipment and Tank Codes
- Working Knowledge of Fitness for Service assessment of pressure equipment
We live and breathe our core values at Tronox and recruit our people based on these qualities. We expect our team to maintain an outward mindset €“ seeing beyond themselves and being accountable for the whole.