Senior Analyst | Enterprise Risk Data
Senior Analyst | Enterprise Risk Data | Group Level Risk
The Gist of it..
Talenza has been engaged by a leading Investment bank to assist them in an extremely critical program of work, centered around a niche growth area of business that is, Data Risk. On the back of the royal commission, financial institutions are looking to get a tighter grip on their data and how it is utilised.
Data Governance frameworks are set by most enterprise organisations and have done so for some years, however the risk analysis and audit of how data is used throughout a global organisation is a new concept which has been outlined as critical as we move forward into what some consider ''The Third Industrial Revolution: Data''. With the big 4 banks looking to my client for for advice and guidance, they are truly establishing themselves as pioneers within this growth space. This opportunity provides a unique opportunity for a high-performing switched on individual, wanting to build on their early experiences within regulatory/operational risk and take a forward step into enterprise data.
Reporting into Head of Data, you will engage with various operating arms of the business, be involved in high level discussions on data strategy across the enterprise and shoulder high-level stakeholder management as you assess the risks and opportunities for data utilisation in several key areas.
*** This is a non-technical role with no prior experience working with data required***
The Shopping List..
* Minimum 3 years experience within analyst/consulting role working within financial services or banking (Experience within top 4 consultancy or similar reputation is highly desirable)
* Minimum 2 years experience within operational risk, regulatory risk or audit
* Excellent communication & writing skills
* High-level stakeholder engagement
Additional, but not compulsory..
* Understanding of GDPR OR CPG235
* Working experience within Risk Data or Data Governance
* Masters degree or higher