Senior Agency Partnerships Manager - Cartology
Cartology is the Woolworths Group’s new stand-alone media business. Cartology has been established to provide data-led marketing solutions for FMCG and liquor brands to build brand equity and drive sales performance by leveraging the Woolworths customer audience both in-store and across Woolworths Group digital platforms.
We operate in a fast-paced, nimble environment with professionals who work collaboratively to achieve market-leading outcomes for our clients. Our point of difference is that we are part of Australia’s largest retailer allowing us to provide unparalleled career opportunities.
About the Role
Cartology is looking to further expand its agency sales team with the appointment of a Senior Agency Partnerships Manager. Reporting into the Group Agency Partnerships Manager, you will work closely with an assigned group of agencies and be required to develop a deep understanding of the FMCG and Liquor brands within your territory.
This market facing position will require you to build trusted relationships and educate agencies on the value proposition and benefits of the Woolworths ecosystem. You will utilise key insights to help agencies identify opportunities and put forward strategic recommendations that deliver optimal and measurable outcomes.
You will be supported by a Sales Executive who will assist with campaign delivery and execution to ensure high levels of service are met.
Additional accountabilities will include:
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of the Woolworths ecosystem and Cartology offering
- Build the profile of Cartology among agency partners with the ability to effectively communicate the value proposition and client opportunities
- Develop and maintain key agency relationships, building trust and ensuring high levels of service
- Acquire a deep understanding of your client’s business strategy and challenges, but also of the Retail, FMCG and Liquor categories
- Create and present high value, market-leading strategic responses to agency partnership briefs
- Use data to assist agencies to identify areas of growth and opportunity for agency clients
- Identify opportunities for new business growth to generate incremental revenue
- Consistently meet and exceed revenue goals by developing robust quarterly/annual agency plans
- Accurate revenue forecasting and reporting
- Partner with internal teams to develop the Cartology offering to better serve agency partnerships
- Work cross-functionally with the vertical sales teams, business operations, client strategy, and product marketing to optimise our sales efforts by delivering strategic proposals and negotiating high-value deal flow with FMCG and liquor advertisers and their agencies
As one of the founding members of the agency sales team, you will be directly responsible for driving a positive team culture from the start!
You will work within a face-paced, high performing, and energetic sales team. You have a flair and passion for achieving results, both for your agency partners and Cartology.
Above all, you will have exceptional communication skills and a highly collaborative and proactive work ethic.
If you think you have what it takes and want to be part of one of the most exciting journeys in Australian retail, apply now.
Desirable skills, experience and qualities will include:
- 6+ years’ experience in digital advertising or agency sales
- Strong sales experience with proven ability to drive revenue results
- Existing relationships with mid to senior level across media agencies
- Ability to develop strategic business plans, media schedules and presentations from scratch
- Exceptional presentation and negotiation skills with a focus on customer service
- Experience working in both entrepreneurial and established corporate cultures
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong attention to detail, and good follow-through
- Ability to go above and beyond in your role, demonstrating initiative and drive
- Strong excel and PowerPoint skills
- Successful internal and external relationship management
Joining the Group
As an inclusive, team-first company, our people are at the core of everything we do.
We care deeply about creating a workplace where our team members feel valued, respected and empowered. We are committed to providing equal opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation or life stage and we are proud to be recognised as a Gold Tier Employer in the Australian Workplace Equality Index for LGBTI inclusion.
As our Group continues to evolve, innovate and support our communities, we encourage our team members to do the same with their own careers, by providing ongoing opportunities to grow and make a real difference.
We value flexibility, and encourage our team members to work in ways that meet their work/life commitments and support their wellbeing.
We work hard to create a safe and inclusive environment for all, and most importantly, we're all about creating better experiences – for our customers and for each other.
We’d love to hear from You
If you meet a number of the requirements, but not all, we encourage you to submit your application. You can learn more about working with us on LinkedIn or via www.wowcareers.com.au. #LI #work180
Our Talent Acquisition Team and Hiring Leaders kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. Woolworths Group is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.