Enjoy a 9.00am start and have time before work to do your beach run/walk, coffee and also miss the peak hour traffic, plus with a 6.00pm finish you also can miss the peak hour home traffic race.
My client has a role that requires a senior administrator/PA who enjoys a varied working day and who has excellent spelling and grammar, a good working knowledge of MS Word, Excel and Outlook
Working in a conservative manufacturing environment you will be able to showcase your strong time management skills. Based in Molendinar this company is well established and is highly regarded in their industry.
If you like to juggle multiple tasks, use your initiative and are confident and meticulous in your work then this could be the role for you.
Key responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Preparing all correspondence for one of Directors whether it be in the form of email or on letterhead and assist him as required
- Typing new manuals, workshop procedures, sales documentation, service bulletins, media releases
- Support Sales team with documentation and administration matters
- Complete forms for registration of vehicles and other government forms as required
- Manage training requirements for apprentices and other personnel
- Arrange travel, accommodation and car hire for company personnel as required
- Secretary to meetings. Minute taking, preparing agendas and administration (shorthand not required but preferable exp in some form of taking basic minutes/notes
This role will require you to work Monday to Friday 9.00 – 6.00pm and you will require your own reliable transport as no public transport facilities are available.
Salary will be negotiable upon skills and experience and car parking is provided.
If this sounds like you and you are interested in applying then please submit a cover letter addressed to Sheryll Dobson summarising your skills and experience and salary requirements along with a resume , in Word format via the advert.