This is an exciting opportunity to work with a successful accounting and financial planning firm based in Newcastle. This firm boasts impressive retention rates with their staff being their most valued and important asset. The work is very interesting and extremely diverse and you will benefit from excellent mentorship with Directors that take a hands-on approach and want to see you succeed.
Genuine work life balance, study support, motivated mentors and a broad role are just some of the things on offer!
- Flexible work arrangements
- Highly progressive and modern firm
- Diverse client base and broad exposure to clients
- Financial support and study leave for CA or CPA studies
- Multidisciplinary firm offering tax accounting, business advisory, superannuation and financial planning
- Completed Bachelor Degree in Accounting or similar
- 4 years' or more experience in Australian Accounting firm
- Completed or partly completed CPA/CA
- Strong client management skills
- Exceptional communication skills
- Holistic accounting approach
Duties & Responsibilities:
As a Senior Accountant, you will be responsible for all areas of taxation including corporates, SME's, trusts, individuals and SMSF. This extends to BAS and IAS lodgements, payroll tax, FBT, GST and income tax. Along with working on compliance matters, you will also be responsible for any advisory matters!
Click on APPLY and attach your resume. Alternatively, contact Molly Edwards for a confidential discussion:
- [email protected]
- 07 3229 8020
Your application will be treated with the strictest confidentiality!